12 Points Trend Strength Indicator
Helps you see changes in market strength so you can adjust your trading and investing strategy accordingly.
The 12 Points scale is based on how many indicators are bullish out of 12 selected chart indicators. Click here for methods used.
Weak to Bearish = 0 to 4
Neutral to Mild Strength = 5 to 7
Strong Move = 8 to 12
DAILY TREND STRENGTH INDICATOR
(based on daily charts at end of day)
12 POINTS TREND STRENGTH INDICATOR MASTER CHART:
quarterly, monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly end of day market strength indicators at a glance
- Follow our sector analysis and trade ideas on the Trading Blog
Returning viewers might not see the daily updates due to browser caching. Scroll down for simple instructions.
WEEKLY TREND STRENGTH INDICATOR
MONTHLY TREND STRENGTH INDICATOR
✅Bookmark this page for daily reference.
You have permission to repost any of the tables on this page unaltered with do follow backlink to this site.
QUARTERLY TREND STRENGTH INDICATOR
Returning viewers might not see the latest updates due to browser caching. You can empty your cache/history, refresh the page, or:
To see changes on a website with your Android device use the “New incognito tab” in chrome web menu. (“New private tab” in Firefox).
- Click top right drop down menu in chrome browser (the 3 dots)
- Click “New incognito tab”
- Navigate to your website and see most recent changes.
Remember: To see new changes after viewing with incognito, you must close the incognito mode completely and reopen due to the current tab also caching.
How to use 12 Points Trend Strength Indicator?
Monitor current stock market trends using our proprietary 12 Points Trend Strength Indicator.
Instead of observing markets by looking at traditional price charts, you can
- quickly see changes in trend strength of stocks, commodities, and forex looking at Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Trend Strength Charts
- compare market trend strength over time at glance at 12 Points Trend Strength Indicator Master Chart
and adjust your trading or investing strategy accordingly.
LET’S BE FRIENDS:
Note commodity futures prices below are normally higher than current spot prices.